Thursday, January 14, 2010

The dead have risen

It's been a long time since I posted on my blog, so i thought I would get back into it.

Over the last couple of days I have revisited my Vampire counts army, to the point of digging out my (very) old skeletons. These are actually the original plastic skeletons that GW produced. The advantage of using these, is that I can field two extra regiments of skeletons.

Of course, I don't have a current army book, so I've got that on order at my local supplier. It's not the only army book I require for my various armies, as I also want the new Tyranid, and Blood Angel Codexes, along with the upcoming Menoth forces book for Warmachine.

I'm also going to add a WIP list for my Vampire Counts in the sidebar, so I can track my progress, as with the other armies I have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment