Saturday, May 1, 2010

First post in a while

Since my last post I have acquired my new Blood Agels codex, along with the new miniatures.

But I have also been occupied with another project that came to fruition on april 13,the arrival of my son Lachlan. Of course this has meant that I haven't been able to put much time into gaming, so I have only had one battle in the Kiwithralls Nation @ War league.

During this time my Menoth collection has expanded with the addition of eKreoss, Covenant of Menoth, a second sunburst, Zealots with a monolith bearer, a choir, and Resnik. The last three thanks to Troy, fro a deal with a friend of his in Christchurch.

My N@W list for april consisted of pKreoss, Crusader, Revenger, Devout, and a Seneschal.I'm not sure of my expansion for may, but I am thinking of adding the choir (probably half) along with the covenant, and a sunburst. Other options include knights examplar, a Paladin, or even bastions (if they are still at comics and i decide to get them)

No comments:

Post a Comment