Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another unproductive week

I haven't accomplished much in the way of work on my miniatures in the last week or so.

I usually rinse my brushes under the tap in the bathroom when I'm painting, as it's only a couple of steps away from my work area, and it saves having containers of water within flailing distance, but the drainpipe on the basin split last week. A new pipe is in place, but is not connected to trap outside as it is 300mm of concrete to drill through, and the plumber cant lean on the end of a dynadrill at present due to a damaged shoulder.


My main work has been planning out some new terrain for Necromunda, to be made from MDF (due to acquiring a large supply of it).



It's taken a while to get this photo. My three year old daughter loves to watch me paint, and if she gets the chance she'll grab a brush, and a painted mini, and pretend to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment