Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where did today go.




I've just spent the afternoon photographing most of my completed collection of Miniatures, and still haven't touched my fantasy collections, or my 1:72 world war 2 figures. My Vampire Counts army is in several locations in the house, and my bloodbowl is currently stored at a friends place, as it is being used for a bloodbowl league, and my current interest is non-existent at present. Storing it a my friends place is also revenge, as I have some of his gear at my place, and can't offload it back to him.
On another note, I finally finished my second Death Company squad for my Blood Angels. This squad has jumppacks, so that I can get them into combat faster. It might be a while before I get to use them, but at least they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment